What's Cooking...

Would writing about a restaurant visit during which I took no pictures be totally lame?

Monday, June 2, 2008

Yay :-)

I am amazed! Sur La Table called me back today, and there was no hassle whatsoever about missing the knife skills class! Adrian, or shall I say Adrienne, and I are signed up for the June 23 class. Sadly that seems a long way off, but I'm glad that I didn't lose my money. This one is on a Monday night, so hopefully I will remember it since it's on a weekday. 

Anyone else care to join us that day?

4 comments:

zarafa said...

well that's good news!

saw these today and thought of you

Audrey said...

How much is it? I wouldn't mind learning something...

Sam said...

It is a bit expensive, $70.

Jenny said...

if you learn how to use a sharpening steel, can you show me?