This is my lime mint and mint julep, which probably need to be in a bigger pot! I think I need to have a mojito and mint julep night or something. So much mint!
Here I have my purple basil, green bouquet basil, and oregano. Again, this stuff has gotten huge along with the other herbs. I think I am going to start drying some, especially the thyme, rosemary, and oregano (although I still have rosemary from last year!). If anyone is in need of fresh herbs, please see me :-)
Yay! I am so excited that tomatoes are growing. Here are some getting ripe, and hopefully the squirrels won't get to them. My roma grape tomatoes are still entirely green, but I am excited about those ripening soon so I can use them in salads.
Ah, and the peppers. They are flowering, but no veggies yet. Our bell peppers and serranos did well last summer. The serranos were very small but incredibly hot! Mmm, great for salsa and drying out.
Here is the one lily plant that has bloomed. I am still waiting on the others. I forget what color they are!

1 comment:
i love your little garden of pots! you should be able to add more than 5 pics total, I think it just limits you to adding 5 at a time. just re-select the add photos button.
Post a Comment