Today was the knife skills class at Sur La Table, which I missed. I am usually very organized and write everything on my calendar, yet I somehow forgot that the class was today. It started at 10:30, and at 12:00 Adrian asked me something about it. Ah! I can't believe I forgot! The only thing on my mind for today was writing this awful final paper that I have due, and I didn't even think that something else would be going on.
I'm upset that I missed it because I've been looking forward to it for a while. But I'm even more upset that I probably just wasted a lot of money. I called the store as soon as I realized that I'd missed the class, however, they have a 48 hour cancellation policy, which means I probably can't get my money back. Someone is supposed to call me back, but I doubt that they even will. I'm sure I will have to call all week before I finally reach someone who can help me. The best I can hope for is that they let me sign up for another class or give me store credit. I really hope they do. There are 2 more knife skills in June, so I will keep my fingers crossed...

No comments:
Post a Comment