What's Cooking...

Would writing about a restaurant visit during which I took no pictures be totally lame?

Friday, March 21, 2008

Me...Blogging!?!?

So I've decided to start keeping a blog. I must admit I've been inspired to do so mainly by two people. First, Jenny has a really great blog that chronicles her crafting, baking, and cooking. It is always fun to see what she's up to, and I'm continually impressed by what she makes. Thanks, Jenny! :-) Next, Nicole recently introduced me to a blog all about cupcakes. Lately I've been the cupcake queen whenever I bring a dessert somewhere (but I usually cheat and use a mix), so How To Eat A Cupcake is a great source for cupcake recipes from scratch. There are so many I want to try! Thanks, Nicole and HTEAC! :-)

In a similar fashion, I hope to keep track of and share the things I've been cooking and baking as well as the restaurants and wines I try.

:-D

2 comments:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Hey! It's really great that you're starting a blog, and it's especially cool that you want to use my blog as inspiration! Hahaha I can't wait to see all the cupcakes you make :)

Jenny said...

Hi Sam, your blog looks great!! Olive looks so cute in your latest post. I am very flattered to have helped catapult you into the blogosphere, and look forward to your culinary adventures. Those cupcakes are making me hungry. Mmm. How come Dom didn't bring me one??